Job Type: Six months’ contract
Job title: Project Officer
Number of positions: One (as soon as possible)
Duty station: Yangon with frequent field travels
Responsible to: Program Coordinator
Organization Background: Inya Economics is an independent research organization, especially emphasizing the development of Myanmar economy as well as policy and academic progress. Inya Economics was founded to be able to support economic researchers and stakeholders in the economy with our economic research and discussions. It is fortifying policy consideration and evidence-based research to the policymakers, government and non-profit and profit organizations, intendy to prosperity of the development of public and private sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Responsible for the day-to-day management of research projects and assigned tasks by line supervisors.
– Assist to line supervisors in research projects and management and implement research assignment in work plan.
– To ensure the reporting is complete and checked according to the quality control process before it is issued.
– To maintain organization database and communication with government office, clients/ beneficiaries of organization and listen their problems when necessary.
– Keep organization and client data confidential at all times
– To be responsible for the day-to-day planning with interns [local and international].
– To carry out the duties of a Project Officer for assigned by Inya Economics.
– To ensure the project results that designed by Inya Economics during work plan.
Qualification and Education
– Social Science, International relation, economics, statistics, applied economics, business Administration and Management, political science, graduate from Yangon University, Yangon University of Economics and other higher education institutions.
Experience & Knowledge
– At least one-year experience in project management
– Knowledge in Business, economic and politics
Abilities & Skills
– Good IT knowledge including Microsoft office
– Analysis in research
– Confidence and enthusiasm
– Flexible and has team spirit
– Work independent and well perform under pressure
– Self-motivation and pro-active attitude
– Excellent work ethic
Hours of work
– Full time (8 hours a day from Monday to Friday and plus meeting on every Saturday]
– Closely working with productive and action-orientated team.
– Extensive experiences gain working with respective professional and research coach from profit and non-profit organizations.
The closing date for application is 2 March 2020. The early applicant will be interviewed before the deadline.
Interested person need to submit Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com. In your email subject, please state “Application for Project Officer”.