Job title: Program Assistant
Job Type: Short Term Contract
Number of positions: One (as soon as possible)
Duty station: Yangon with frequent field travels
Responsible to: Program Coordinator
Organization Background: Inya Economics, a research organization, was founded in 2017.It is designed for economic policy discussion and economics research which are envisioned to the economic interest group.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Plan and execute various marketing and promotion activities for the product.
– Organize and provide documents, reports and information through interviews, workshops or other methods.
– Work independently and within a team on special project which could include presentations and mailings.
– Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients, also work with clients to help them grow by gaining insightful information on the market and customers.
– Independently liaise with clients regarding business issues, research design, logistics and report generation for research projects.
– Undertake coordinating and collaborating research team and maintain communication with stakeholders and project partners.
– Other tasks as assigned by Program Coordinator.
Qualification and Education
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, optional certification or diploma related Business Studies.
– Master degree in Public Administration, Development Studies and Business Administration would be an added advantage.
– Project and team management
– Experience in marketing communications including public relations.
– Extensive knowledge in research design, questionnaire development, data gathering methods, field management, data analysis and reporting are advance. (option)
Abilities & Skills
– Good IT knowledge including Microsoft office
– Entrepreneurial attitude
– Confidence and enthusiasm
– Flexible and has team spirit
– Work independent and well perform under pressure
– Self-motivation and pro-active attitude
– Flexible and adaptable attitude to meet the needs of the role
– Excellent work ethic
Hours of work
– Full time
– Closely working with productive and action-orientated team.
– Extensive experiences gain working with respective professional and research coach from profit and non-profit organizations.
The closing date for application is 20 January 2020. The early applicant will be interviewed before the deadline.
Interested person need to submit Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com. In your email subject, please state “Application for Program Assistant”.