Number of positions: Three posts
Duty station: Yangon with frequent field travels
Responsible to: Research Coordinator
Inya Economics, a research organization, was founded in 2017. It is designed for economic policy discussion and economics research which are envisioned to the economic interest group.
Description of Research Intern Position
Inya Economics has been conducting Public Finance research and Political research projects in project areas of the organization. Therefore, intern may work in these research projects relating to these issues and research assignments. The primary responsibility of the interns will be implementing in the process of data gathering primary and secondary approaches and data support to line manager and supervisor. In addition, ongoing research activities initiatives need to be supported as necessary. But major function is based on research implementation. For the data gathering tasks, data entry, research site particularly needs to be visited.
– Any undergraduate university student whose specializations are Economics, Applied Economics, Political Science and International Relations.
Required skills/ Experience:
– Language proficiency (English and Burmese) – Research and analytical skills
– Computer literacy
– Able to use Microsoft package
– Skills in Statistical package is desirable (only for the students of Economics)
Hours of work
– Full time (8 working hours per day) and Part-time (Negotiable)
– Closely working with productive and action-orientated team
– Research training opportunities
– Opportunities to participate in research implementation process and research paper publications
– Extensive experiences gain working with respective professional from profit and non-profit organizations
– Networking with other development partner organizations
The closing date for application is 24th December 2019.
Interested person need to submit Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email subject, please state “Application for Research Intern”.